We often find that affluent and busy professionals and business owners rarely have all of their financial needs coordinated. Several different advisors handle their investments, insurance, estate planning and other needs; unfortunately they rarely communicate or coordinate with each other. Seamount Financial Group provides that coordination. We work as a member of your team, which includes your legal and tax advisors.
Considering ever-changing tax laws, new investment choices, economic turmoil, and an unpredictable stock market, you may not even know where to begin. You might have even put off planning for the future because life got in the way. Often the most difficult step in preparing a financial plan is the first step. Contact us today to take that first step. Our relationship begins with clear, simple answers to your questions and concerns.
As Certified Financial Planners, we have completed extensive education and experience requirements, and are held to rigorous legal, ethical, and moral standards.
A customized financial plan tailored to your individual circumstances provides an important framework for organizing the pieces of your financial picture. This serves several purposes:
- Improving effectiveness in obtaining, using, and protecting your financial resources.
- Offering balance to competing financial priorities. For example, saving for a child’s education might affect your long term retirement goals.
- Protecting your family in the event of an unforeseen event, such as disability, death, unemployment, illness or other risks.
- Providing a sense of control and a path forward.
Financial planning cannot be effective unless it applies to all aspects of your life. By assembling the comprehensive financial plan, we address all components of your finances including:
- Cash Flow Management
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Education Planning
- Wealth Management
- Tax Efficiencies
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
Most importantly, we feel our responsibility is to make recommendations, not decisions, which allows you to ultimately retain control of your finances.